Glasses, Contact Lenses and Optometry
on the Zuidas!
Eye measurement test
- Vision (visual acuity) without correction
- Eye test, check for binocular imbalance
- Determination of vision with best correction
- Eye pressure measurement
- Vision without correction
- eye test, correction of binocular imbalance
- determination of vision with best correction
- extensive research with, among other things, microscope and retinal camera
- Checking the tear film
- Eye pressure measurement with cornea thickness measurement
All contact lens adjustments and checkups are done by an optometrist.
A check looks like the following:
- Strength and vision control
- Assessment of the lens (surface/fit)
- Assessment of the eye (tear film)
- Consultation about possible adjustment in lenses or fluid
We recommend a check up annually. Contact lens wearers who regularly have their lenses and eyes checked have a significantly smaller chance of problems. We will also inform you of the latest developments in the highly innovative world of contact lenses and liquids.